In partnership with Realtor.com, Time Money has released the Best Places to Live in 2017, and on this list is Ashburn, VA, ranked at #30! Why does this pertain to us at Miller & Smith, you might ask? Well, it just so happens that we currently have 4 new home communities and an active adult community coming soon in the city of Ashburn! Time has ranked Ashburn on the list of top places to live for “its community amenities, low crime, and strong economy,” but we would also add that there are many opportunities to purchase the perfect home for your family.
Ashburn’s unique location northwest of D.C. makes it one of the most sought after places to live for people working in the Dulles Technology Corridor, a number of surrounding universities and medical centers, or for those who work in the city but don’t want to live there. Time reports that according to Moody’s Analytics, Ashburn is also predicted to see nearly 15% job growth between 2016 and 2021, which is also great news for anyone looking to move to the area, or those who may be looking for a new opportunity over the next few years.
In Time’s excerpt from the Best Places to Live in 2017 list, they mention one of our communities, One Loudoun, by name, highlighting the amazing community involvement and amenities that it offers. In addition to the “outdoor concerts, 5K races, a farmers’ markets, and other events”, this unique community continues to add exceptional restaurant options, has a gym, is home to The Alamo Drafthouse Cinema, and the soon to open Barnes & Noble.
In addition, the Brambleton community has established its roots in Ashburn for over 15 years, and they aren’t stopping now! This repeat “community of the year” winner continues to grow and evolve by adding even more homes to its repertoire. On top of that, this community also boasts its own town center, multiple community centers, trails, amenities, and 3 brand new schools.
Many families are choosing this flourishing town as the location for their new Miller & Smith home, so let us run through the different options that we provide and what makes each community so unique!
- West Park is our brand new best-selling single-family home community in Brambleton! This neighborhood is ideal for families with young children as it is just steps from 3 brand new schools. Our Aria model home is open now!
- Evermont Trace is selling quickly and there are only a select number of new homes left in this community at Brambleton. These modern townhomes are made just for the way families live today, with 3 finished levels, open spaces, designer kitchens and more. Our Hillwood and Foxton model homes are open now!
- Our Garden District townhomes highlight 6 unique home designs that are located steps from all of the conveniences of the Brambleton Town Center. Each of our 5 model homes, open now, showcase private outdoor spaces and rooms meant for entertaining.
- Upper West at One Loudoun has just opened to rave reviews and is unlike anything else around. Our Next Level townhomes offer a lifestyle similar to single-family homes, but are located just steps to shopping, dining, entertainment, and more, with rooftop pied-a-terres that will blow you away! Our 1L and 1LX model homes are open now!
- Birchwood at Brambleton is the community where life refreshes at 55! This modern amenity-filled community has everything you need to enjoy each day, with conveniences close by so you don’t have to waste time getting from point A to point B. Visit brambletonbirchwood.com to sign up for our VIP list!
If you’re looking for a spectacular new home in one of the best places to live in the country, look no further than Ashburn! Learn more about all of our homes and communities in this growing Northern VA town at millerandsmith.com.